Friday, May 11, 2007

The Torrington Carnival

Ok - again I'm far behind in this - the carnival was actually 2 weeks ago. I'll be back to normal again soon, I promise. I'm just so busy right now and now my folks are here with me again it's made my life even more packed and hectic. Plus the weather is so ghastly. No fair. Please, I want the sun back and how is that going to be possible?


The first carnival attraction - a police car lol



An Araappaloosa horse

Of course it's just an excuse to dress up like a tit - all for charity of course

Speaking of tits . . .


I don't think so

Alan from the green grocers 'Xanadu'



Torrington forever living in the past - well, 1646 the civil war

Thunderbirds are definitely 'A GO!'



Note the gorilla in the passenger seat - a little disturbing to say the least!

This was the best 'Float' 'Soul Train' excellent

Too many jokes - can't take it!!!!!!!

Rod getting close . . .




some people really made an effort!

The last of the sunshine a few weeks back & last of the yellow fields








And then it was gone . . .

And the corn is coming along nicely . . .

As you can see



The pasture is green & lush and now some sweet young heifers are in the field




Germainder Speedwell

My first Tortis shell butterfly

It smells lovely but the rain and the wind has blown it apart

The mighty buzzard

The beautiful glowing Yellow Hammer

Emy xxx

No comments: