Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's just not a good look . . .

No it isn't - it isn't indeed.

First of all the UK government should be sacked - losing seven & half million people's names, addresses & bank details is a serious business - what the **** is wrong with this stupid, incompetent country?????? Things just go from bad to worse.

Secondly what is with Exeter town centre? They've recently just opened a new shopping centre & it's a piece of piss - they must be having a laugh? When you live in the countryside you only ever go to a big town every so often & so when you start shopping for Christmas you expect to see nice, lovely things in the shop to buy - but today it was all rubbish, everything, even the Christmas decorations - all a waste of time - I've never seen such useless, ugly, expensive stuff in all my life & some people in these various shops were actually saying how great it all was - are they blind?

Thirdly - what the hell is wrong with me? I've been on a detox diet now for almost 5 weeks - no meat, no dairy, no wheat, no alcohol & I still can't get into the clothes I want . . . & walking around in jeans that are now a few sizes too big for is just not a good look! So I have lost a lot - I've actually lost 15 pounds - but it hasn't had any effect on my trousers size!

Fourthly - again what the hell is wrong with me? I lie in my bed at nights restless thinking of London, thinking of the old house & wandering around it's rooms. I think of drives out into Kent & shopping trips to Bluewater. I think of Canterbury & my MA & where did all that time go to? And where are all my friend's now? Some I've heard from, some have disappeared off the map. I'm beginning to feel too nostalgic for my own good - so much so that I wonder if I did really want to leave London . . . was that really the right thing to do? But then someone did tell me recently that they couldn't imagine me being a city girl, as I'm so at home in the countryside - 'at one' with my surroundings. I don't know if I want to laugh hysterically or cry my eyes out! lol

I can't think of a five - though I should as five is my lucky number (& 9) but then maybe that's why I can't think of a 5.

Oh you know what, I'm going to take up tarot card reading again - used to love doing that years ago - whether it meant anything or not or whether my life has been very different without them I have no idea!

Ok rant over - I think - I keep forgetting about this blog - this is the place to voice my frustrations!!!!!!

Emy x x x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be fine

Toadletfan said...

It is the nature of the Lark to rise from a place lower than some birds ever know. This simply adds to it's beauty and joy. Of course, if you're a Toad then low is what you know!

Fantastic photos my friend, be well. TF