Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Friends of Nature

Ok massive plug here - if anyone reading this loves wildlife in any shape or form, whether you live in th UK or anywhere else in the world, if you want to find the nicest people to talk to, to get to know & generally have a lot of fun - although there are serious aspects as well - then come & join Friend's of Nature - FoN for short - it's all free & registration takes a few minutes. I've been on this forum now since July & my friend's Christmas card list has drastically increased in number!!!! Plus I'm a super moderator! LOL

Ok, more pictures from Scotland - just a few! The trees of Dunkeld.






I've had a bit of a winter clean on this blog - gone are quite a few little applications that were driving me mad - I have enough apps on Facebook! So I thought I'd keep my blog App free - perhaps a few - but keep it simple as I've ignored this blog now for too long! Time for a change!

All is good - I'm on a detox diet & have just about lost a stone. For once I'm looking forward to Christmas - as usually I don't like it at all, it's always so stressful, but whenever we spent it in Devon it was always so peaceful. So I'm hoping for a relaxing time!

Emy x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos, like picture postcards but better!