Saturday, November 03, 2007

I'm Back!!!!

Hello all, wow, it's been so long! Ok, so, I've been to Scotland, revisiting all my old haunts from last time when I was filming my pines:


Elgin - the Black Cuillins

The Black Cuillins

And again!

Vapour trails over Skye

The Old Man of Stor, Skye


My first mountain - I couldn't see it!!!!

Scots Pine in the Black Wood of Rannoch

Autumn at Blair Castle, Perthshire

On a boat sailing over the Sound of Sleet, in between Skye & the mainland

Looking towards Skye from our own private beech at Lockalsh

Sunset at the Queen's View

Clouds over Loch Garry

Sunset over Loch Rannoch

Clouds over Schiehallion mountain

Autumn trees over the bank of the River Tay

Glen Lyon

Dunalistor Water


Montrose Basin

Easthaven beach near Montrose


Rainbow over Kyle of Lockalsh


More pictures in next few days - I took thousands!

I'm ok, I think, been too busy to do anything recently. Devon life is good & we may have found a home - finger's crossed.

I hope everyone is well,

Emy xxx

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi there, Emily :-)

What wonderful captures of Scotland - I recognised quite a few myself :-D

I also noticed your FON plug - I joined after Autumnwatch this year - what is your name there?

Shirley said...

Hi again Emily :-)

It's okay I've worked out who you are and we have chatted a couple of times. I don't find enough time to browse the forum as much as I would like :-D