Wednesday, November 04, 2009

The Rain & Sun Which Formed a Coloured Bow

I was very lucky today to see three perfect rainbows.  I went out with my stills camera & movie camera to film & photo the huge finch flocks & golden plover flocks which are currently in the daytime taking advantage of the barren fields, as they do every winter.  Luckily there was a break in the clouds & taking these photos I managed to stay dry, but no more then a mile away from me some we're getting extremely wet!





The white building is the cottage, now sadly empty, hoping to rent it out as holiday lets


I've never seen a rainbow fall straight down over the cottage roof!

And with a bit of editing trickery to bring out the second rainbow on the right of the first:





See the wet weather is not all that bad........ Oooo did I type that out loud? ;-)

6 comments:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Beautiful pictures. Have a great day.

Cuervo Báez said...

HEEY!!!...... your pictures are amazing.... the white house have something Magic... jaja.. however.

have a good time

Cuervo cambio y fuera

DaSha said...

the photos are really great! the last is best of all :) show us more :)

Marvit said...

Great job!!!!! you're been so lucky!!!! :D

Maddy said...

u said in ur profile that u think u r a good photographer,....u don't think like that u r not just a good photographer u r very good and looked experience with capturing them...looking nice...

Stefan said...

Great images .I'm very anxious to catch one of theme too ...